Drug discovery Innovator Selection Camp（DISC）
What is DISC?
Drug Discovery Innovator Selection Camp (DISC) is a program designed to select researchers who would be a valuable asset to Astellas Pharma’s drug discovery endeavours.
DISC Winners will have the opportunity to join Astellas Pharma as a research worker (full-time employee).
DISC: Our Vision for Innovation
Innovation is vital in creating new pharmaceutical products. People who can share diverse values, who can constantly innovate, who can solve problems using every available resource including expertise, experience, knowledge, information and human networking… these are the people we need.
We believe that recruitment is not a unilateral process of selection. Rather, it is an encounter of equals who are in the process of choosing each other as partners in work. For us, it is an opportunity to see what you are really like and to listen carefully to your ideas and goals you have for the future. By finding these out, we want to discern whether you match the criteria of human resources that we require. Meanwhile, for you, it is an opportunity to appreciate the real workings of drug discovery research and to judge whether it is the most suitable setting for achieving your own future goals. DISC was created to provide the optimal opportunities for both us and you.
We make an all-out effort in our recruitment activities. We hope you will make an all-out effort to make your choice for the future, a choice that you will not live to regret.
- Postgraduate students, post-doctoral researchers, career researchers; (overseas applicants welcome)
[Pre-Camp Screening and after the Camp]
- Applicants will be screened by documents submitted and aptitude test. Those who clear this stage will be invited to attend the Selection Camp.
- Astellas will fund the cost(*) of participating in the Selection Camp.
(*)Including travel expenses and accommodation. (including airfares for overseas applicants)
The details will be provided to those who pass the selection process.
- After the Selection Camp, we will discuss details such as start date and conditions of work with the DISC Winner.
- The specific research assignment and location will be decided according to the finalist’s specialism and aptitude.
[Outline of previous DISC]
[Apply]DISC entry & my page login
[For more information]
If you have any questions and need any advice, please contact us.
TEL: 03-3244-3181（Weekday 9:30～18:00）